Monday, April 16, 2007

The Office - Safety Training

I have to say that I needed this episode after last week. I honestly did not stop laughing through the whole 20 minutes. (Layne laughed too, but it was his fake laugh which just added to my laughter.)

According to the fanboys on IMDB, this was a horrible episode and the reason why the show should be canceled. Maybe if Jenna Fischer was given a reason to show some of her goodies, they would declare it the best episode...evar!

The highlights of the episode were:

Dwight shunning Andy/Drew and using unshun/reshun when he had to speak with him. I really want to use this at work but I don't dislike anyone. It would be great if Matt shunned Vaughn at work though. :)

The other highlight was the office staff gambling on everything including how long Ryan could keep Kelly talking about Netflix and how many times she used "awesome". Netflix is so awesome!

The best quote was from Kevin. "If anyone offers you 10,000 to 1 odds, take it. If John Melloncamp ever wins an oscar, I'm going to be a very rich man." Or something to that effect.

10/10!

No comments: