Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last Week's Office

My random thoughts of the first episode back from the break:
      • Go Dwight with the pepper spray...and throwing stars and numchucks!
      • I really wanted Roy to beat the crap out of Jim.
      • I really wanted Pam to beat the crap out of Jim.
      • I really wanted Karen to beat the crap out of Jim.
      • Thank god, Andy is back!
      • I really hate Jim.
      • I need to find a reason to use Bippity Boppity at work.
      • Toby is always adorable.
      • I really hate Jim.
      • Italian pants have no back pockets.
      • I really hate Jim.
      • Ryan and Kelly really need to break up.
      • I really hate Jim.
The negotiation article on wikipedia that Micheal uses: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiation_tactics

No comments: