Sunday, April 15, 2007

Doctor Who Season 2


Ok, I like David Tennant as the Doctor even if I was a little creeped out that he was Barty Crouch , Jr. David Tennant, by the way, has erotically long fingers. In case an episode is ever a little dull, you can concentrate on his fingers or his lusciously long and sexy coat. Every man should be required to wear an extra long over coat at all times.

Season 2 Highlights:
            • Rose and the Doctor get far too chummy
            • Werewolf!
            • Mickey is the Tin Dog
            • Moaning Myrtle makes a guest appearance
            • An episode with the cybermen and Daleks
            • And the caterpillars that live on top of Rose's eyes finally died.

I did cry during the last episode when Rose and the Doctor had their last conversation and I did scream Mickey's name when he suddenly appeared in Torchwood. I'm moving on now though.

Oh, the bit where Rose and the Doctor talk about the baby; Even though it's her mum's baby and not Rose's, I took the Doctor's reaction as proof that they had diddled.

I'd give it 8/10

No comments: