Saturday, December 1, 2007

What Jen Wants for Xmas

(Sorry, Marissa, this is only xmas picture I have on my computer.)
  • Laptop
  • Another hard drive
  • That brownie pan that only makes edges
  • Cookie sheets
  • Vacation - anywhere
  • Larger Mp3 player or maybe one that I don't have to keep plugged in all the time.
  • Larger computer monitor
  • Wii and all the games I want
  • New chucks or docs
  • Playmobile Rome set and I'll share!
  • The new Harry Potter or Potc or Futurama
  • Season 4 being the last season for David Tennant as the Doctor
  • A U.S. NIN Tour - It's been more than a year, buddy.
  • A new xmas tree because the 41/2 foot "Montana pine" that I bought 10 years ago at a yard sale for $5 now has a permanent lean.
  • A new tree skirt. The uber cheap felt one I have has become ratty.

Yeah I suck. But you keep asking me.

No comments: