Monday, December 10, 2007

Tin Man


I like Zooey Deschanel. I like Alan Cumming. And now I really like Neal McDonough. I really never got into the whole Oz world but its sounded like an interesting concept.

But overall Tin Man was disappointing. There were some parts that kept me interested but I got bored...a lot. Especially during the young GeeDee, young Az scenes.

The characters were good. The actors were fine. I think it was just the writing. At one point GeeDee is crying after witnessing the events that led to Glitch/Ambroise losing his brain. When my reaction was, so what? I'm not really attached to any character.

If they do turn this into a series - which at this point, I don' think the story is strong enough to hold up a series - they really need to bring in someone in who can do more than just retell facts and add some emotion.

No comments: