Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Doctor Who Season 1

I watched the 2005 version of Doctor last week while I was stuck in bed with the stomach flu.

During my visit with Martika we were chatting about the new version and how the season 2 Doctor was like Cap'n Mal. We all love Cap'n Mal. But I needed to start with season 1. That's just logical.


I'm always up for new shows so I gave it a try. I swear, after an episode I was hooked. I really loved
Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. He can go from goofy to serious in 2 seconds. Rose...can be annoying as well as her mother and boyfriend. But towards the end of the season we got Cap'n Jack.

I love Cap'n Jack. He's adorable and a complete slut. What's not to like! And now I have to watch Torchwood to see what happens to him.

I think my favorite episodes: The 2nd episode, I think, where they abduct Charles Dickens. And the episode set in 1940's London where they pick up Cap'n Jack.

I was a little teary when the Doctor transformed into the new Doctor. Will season 2 feel different with a new actor?

I would give this first season 8/10.

No comments: