Wednesday, March 28, 2007

300 Review

Oh, my god, I loved this movie. I saw it once during opening weekend with Martika and then again with boys in town the next week.

I think it maybe about some battle in Greece like a billion years ago but all the nappie clad men clouded my mind.

Besides all the physical beauty of the actors, the movie is just stunning. The violence and gore is incredibly beautiful.

The only regret I had - no naked spooning.

What I learned from The 300:
  • I need my own Michael Fassbender to giggle inappropriately at obstacles in my life.
  • Gerry Butler's mouth is just amazing. Seriously.
  • Don't mess with Greek women, but I already knew that one.
  • 30 something women were not their key demographic - who knew!
  • I am actually a 14 year old boy. Again, who knew!
  • Rodrigo should just be Xerxes on Lost instead of that annoying Paulo. That would fix some problems with the Losties.
  • When did David Wenham become so damn annoying? And where was he when the rest of the cast had their 16 hours of weight training?
Things I didn't learn:
  • That Persians are evil
  • That flamboyant fictional characters who may or may not be gay are evil.
Overall I'd give it 9/10. With naked spooning it would have a 10/10. Maybe the dvd deleted scenes will bump this up to a 10.

No comments: