Friday, October 5, 2007

Outsourcing sucks!

Let's take a good organization that's friendly, helpful, and actually cares about the university community by giving back to each department and replace it with a faceless corporate whore beast that abuses its employees by not offering benefits and is only, only interested in getting into Jane Freshman's wallet.

I am seriously sick of sending angry emails to said corporate whore beast's manager. Yes, I am sick of being angry and sharing those tirades with the person responsible. Unbelievable, right? Jesus christ, it's a bookstore run by a bookstore. The logic in my brain says that it should work better than the huge pile of dung that is the IU Bookstore.

We should seriously encourage all of our students to buy their books online. That will be my first conversation with Kathy on Monday. Hell, I'll price check the books for the kids just to keep them from feeding the beast.

No comments: